FS Michael Copeland Low D (SPF)

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Timothytiptoes
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS Michael Copeland Low D (SPF)

Post by Timothytiptoes »

On offer is my well loved M/C low D whistle in brass. Great whistle but time for someone else to enjoy. Overall very clean except for one dent which is repairable. If of interest please PM me via forum and go from there. Need to have a U.S.ship address for this sale. $1000.00 firm Thanks for looking. tim
O'Mahony
NancyWorld
Tell us something.: I just started learning to play the tin whistle and have found, in the past, that forums are a great place to learn things. I happened upon this forum while looking for ways to mod my Waltons Mellow D whistle.

Re: FS Michael Copeland Low D (SPF)

Post by NancyWorld »

Oh, goodness - I was very glad to find this note since I can't post a response on the Instruments Exchange forum and I can't find a way to private message you. (Maybe I haven't been approved for private messaging? I'm not sure how this works. Maybe someone can chime in?)

A couple of days ago, I sent a request for photos to the email address attached to your account here but haven't heard back. I mostly wondered if your whistle has the wind shield and Copeland stamp. This is in case if, at some later date, I'm forced to sell it on. I'm already on the far side of 70 :party: and have got some neuropathy. But whistles have brightened my life and I intend to keep at it as long as possible.

Thanks!
Nancy
NancyWorld
Tell us something.: I just started learning to play the tin whistle and have found, in the past, that forums are a great place to learn things. I happened upon this forum while looking for ways to mod my Waltons Mellow D whistle.

Re: FS Michael Copeland Low D (SPF)

Post by NancyWorld »

Ah, the private message thing is solved. I guess I need 3 approved posts before I can send or receive messages. I added an update to the Makers List, trying to make my quota.