CP - Moving house and workshop

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Goldie
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

CP - Moving house and workshop

Post by Goldie »

Hello and Happy New Year to Everyone...

I have not been around here a lot but it has been a tough year and a half for us resulting in us buying a new house and at the moment renovating rooms to make into my new workshop.

I decided to try and do some kind of diary showing what is going on and the progress of things over here until we are settled.

For those who are interested, please go to http://www.colingoldie.de/workshop-move.html

We are really excited to have found such a wonderful property for a price even a whistle maker can afford, but this is Germany and the house prices probably one of the cheapest in Western Europe.

At this moment in time lots of work is being done to the workshop area and we have been spending most of the days in the last weeks over there and will so for the coming weeks until we can move.

There is no phone nor internet connection there consequently we are not as quick at answering emails or replying to phone calls at the moment. Whistle making will be a bit erratic until the workshop is ready which hopefully will be early February depending how well all goes from now on and then I can move my old workshop over.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2011

Colin
Lancelot
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 12

Re: CP - Moving house and workshop

Post by Lancelot »

Good luck, Colin, and Happy New Year to you, too. I hope to own one of your whistles some day. :)
JTC111

Post by JTC111 »

The house looks like a fantastic find. Best wishes! You'll be churning out whistles in no time.
Jim

I wish I were a Lord Mayor, a Marquis or an Earl
And blow me if I wouldn't marry old Brown's girl
Blow me if I wouldn't marry old Brown's girl

http://www.jimcaputo.com
devondancer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by devondancer »

We hope that the building work goes smoothly for you from now on, and that you and Brigitte will be very, very happy in your lovely new home.
Hotblack

Post by Hotblack »

A happy New Year to you Colin and I also hope that all the work goes well for you from now on.

BTW, I got one of your high D whistles for Christmas and I love it. Thank you.
Cheers

David

I can resist everything except temptation - Oscar Wilde.